Thursday, January 21, 2010

King's Journal Entry

Today was a very plain day for me. I'm still seeking a queen to help rule with me but all time girls I met always leave the chat room. It's odd because they don't even know that I'm the king! You think if they knew that maybe I would find a girl? Why would I want to marry a girl if she only likes me for my power though, that's just sad. I had a new energy drink today also, it wasn't carbonated but it was still good but with a very odd after taste. It was a Rockstar Lemonade, besides the after taste it was good and I look forward to trying the Rockstar cola tomorrow.

I played a new game today too! After lunch my close friend sent a package to me with a game called Fatal Frame. It was really scary especially playing in a giant house in the dark. I screamed like a little girl so many times. Basically I think you're looking for your brother and you have a camera as a weapon and when the ghosts appear you take pictures of them then they eventually do that. I look forward to playing this game again but maybe in a nice lit up room. Well I'm tired, i'll write in you tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment