Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gamer Girls Teenage Journal

I'm so tired of all the gross guys coming on to me from the internet but NO ONE will approach me in real life. I mean seriously its really dumb but I have met SOME cute guys on the internet BUT from other utopias -_-. I wonder if the King is a cute guy? Maybe i'll try to look up his psn or his 360 gamer tag. OR I could not worry about guys and focus on my games. That seems like a more logical thing to do but I'm tired of being alone. It's lonely and depressing. I'm almost done with school and I'm slacking on my job.

Today I saw this guy walk into the store and order a pizza? The funny thing about that is, I work at a coffee shop. Yea I know, he must've been tripping out or something. I felt bad telling him It was a coffee shop. It seemed like he really wanted a pizza. Oh well, this place is always filled with fun and yet shy people. Oh and I bought Dj hero today. Its actually more difficult than what everyone makes it seem. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment